Sunday, September 21, 2008

9/19/08 Starline (Fresno, Ca)

40 Watt Hype, starline, live, hip-hop, latin, fres
Starline was buzzin at about 10pm, its always a good sign when there is a line before the doors open. There was a new bartender who got bad reviews but, people were getting hammered regardless of who was servin em up. HR7 started of the night with a tight set with a lot of enthusiasm. We went on at about 11 or so and debuted 2 new songs, one instrumental. Lots of very good looking new faces. I must saw that I think we at least have the best looking following in Fresno. If anyone has pictures post em up and let us know where we can find them. DB and the Struggle closed out the night with a soulful and eclectic set. Aside from a pregnant woman falling into a hole near the restroom and one of the other bands firing half the group, there was no drama to report. I've signed a lot of items in the past, cds, t-shirts, stickers etc. but a notable first happened when I signed my first pair of panties, two of them actually. We have these hot pink girls panties, with sucka free written across the butt and a 40 on the hip. sexy and stylish, you should pick one up for your old lady. I wasn't quite sure where to sign them, I guess I could have been creative, but i went for the waist band. Thanks to everyone for coming out, we appreciate it more than you realize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home