Monday, March 24, 2008

40 Watt Hype download #2-"Philosophy" Volume 6 (2000)

This was recorded during our live performance at the Rainbow Ballroom. It was a good night for Fresno, all the top bands performed and we were happy to be playing such an established venue. We had just changed our name from the Wack Mcs to Illphonic. So if you listen real close you can hear me reference ’if your down with Illphonic". But we discovered there was at least one other band with that same name. Peter Wolf was doing sound, recorded a few songs, so we thought we’d put it on our EP. This is my personal favorite from this disc, kinda reminds me of a Jackson 5 tune. Also one of my favorite lines for Gr8Scot "I use mind tricks to dominate the feeble, weak minded people who don’t get into the sequel/But these and the droids that you looking for, but I’m the MC to get you on the dance floor".....

Here is the link, enjoy.....

http://40watthype.com/images/musicfiles/02%20Philosophy.mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home