Wednesday, January 24, 2007

10/27/06 Zebra Lounge (Bozeman MT)

I haven't gotten nervous before a show in a long time but this was different. I was attempting to play drums and rap/sing at the same time. I'd never really done it before. I just told Vagabond to be on his toes in case I drop a lyric or a beat...or a stick. It turned out to be one of those experiences where you perform outside of yourself, I was really happy with the way it turned out, the sound engineer recorded the whole show, I did my best Sean impression and I was pretty proud of the result(if anyone wants the bootleg just let me know) We weren't banging at 100% but we rose to the occasion. I was really exhausted by the end of the night, playing drums for 3 hours alone is tiring, but doing vocals too is really tough. After the show I knew we could manage the rest of the trip and be alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home